Monday, November 5, 2012

Blended Learning

Using Mobile learning, on-line learning and the classroom...


One way is not the answer - taking the best of everything is of course the way we should go... Hmmm, haven't I heard that somewhere before??

Watch Paul Anderson's video. This guy is pretty outstanding. I actually had to pause, reflect and rewind as I watched the video because I needed time to process everything he said! If I were to create a hashtag for this it would be #thisguyhasabigbrain....



Want more of this sort of thing?? How could you not, all you nerdy teachers who are eatin' up this video?? The video is from the Cycles of Learning site, http://www.cyclesoflearning.com/
Which is a sickly amazing site, which should have the hashtag.... #anotherguywithabigbrain...

No comments:

Post a Comment