Wednesday, April 30, 2014
We are starting organizational preparations for Farewell. The grade 8's are asked to bring a baby or a childhood picture for the slideshow. If students have photos that are from St. Francis School either this year, or years gone by, they may also submit them for the slideshow.
They may send this to me via email@example.com or bring in the actual photo for scanning.
All photos are needed before next Friday, May 9th.
We are also forming student committees to assist in planning the Farewell, as many of the students have fantastic ideas. Students may join the following committees:
1. Farewell Slideshow & the Digital Yearbook
2. Decoration Creation (Silhouettes, Memory Stars, Stage decorating, Other??)
3. Technology Set Up (mics, data projector, lighting)
4. Gym Set Up (stage, chairs, assist with decorating)
5. Snacks - Organizing snacks (who is bringing what... note the tradition is grade 7 students, but this needs to be explored).
Other?? Feel free to offer input, if you have ideas.
Please sign up in the classroom. Information is posted.
Parents are also welcome to join in with any of the committees above! The help is always appreciated.
The date for the Farewell is June 19th at the school.
Posted by Jenn Stewart-Mitchell at 6:01 AM