SOCIAL - DEVELOPMENT ASSISTANCE ASSIGNMENT
Due Date: Monday, June 14.
1) Part A - Research Chart - Homework Check
2) Part B - Questions on the types of assistance and the MDG that it connects to. (10 minimum reasons etc.... see questions. Jot note responses. - Homework Check.
3) Part C - Report your Findings in the form of Glog (use your glogster.com account)
GLOG FORMAT -
TITLE: Social - Development Assistance (write your first name ONLY)
BRANCH OF CIDA: (look at your handouts)
WHAT TO INCLUDE IN YOUR GLOG:
- Map of the country (countries) that needs assistance.
- Name of country that needs
- MDG that will be targeted
- Type of Development Assistance that this country (countries) need.
- 5-10 reasons why you think this
- images/photos that relate to the facts or connect to the country (Google images/tag galaxy)
- Extras: music that connects to the assignment, graphics etc.
1. Engagement with key concepts – Glog demonstrates engagement with the important issues raised through through the Development Assistance Analysis of Chart
2. Facts and Content-
- How will you help the country? What are these country’s needs? What MDG (Millenium Development Goal) does this connect to?
- At least 10 specific facts (that demonstrate a correct understanding of map) and the facts on the map. Facts must support response and make sense.
- MDG that you are targeting.
3. Visuals Chosen-
- a map of the region to be helped must be included (arrows etc pointing to the country)
- photos or images that show the type of aid needed and images of people in the country that reflect the aid needed or images of the country.
4. Layout/Design/ “Extras”
- Background design must fit the assignment.
- All images must be appropriate and connect to what is learned.
- Images must be placed in a meaningful way.
- Music or extra graphics must fit the assignment.