ARCHITECTURE, HISTORY AND CULTURE DISCUSSION
WRITE YOUR ANSWERS IN JOT NOTE FORM... THEN REWRITE IN SENTENCES - PUT YOUR REFLECTIONS IN YOUR SKETCHBOOK. INCLUDE PICTURES TO HELP ILLUSTRATE OR ADD TO YOUR RESPONSE....
1. What makes you feel safe?
2. What makes your home feel like a home? What about your home is comfortable?
3. Where do you like to hang out or socialize with friends?
a) Describe where you would like to hang out indoors.
b) Describe where you would like to hang out outdoors.
4. What makes a community feel like a cool place to hang out for teens and younger people? Describe it.
5. Why is the Cathedral area considered to be more of a "neighbourhood" than Whitmore Park or Albert Park? (According to many perceptions in the city). What makes a community a "neighbourhood"?
6. If you could create the ideal neighbourhood that would appeal to everyone... what would you include?
Describe these locations or structures.
Random Images of Albert Park and the Cathedral Area from Google...
Describe the differences between the communities...
Cathedral Area buildings...