Monday, September 2, 2013

Meet Your Teacher...

A few things about me...





















Directions: Read each statement about Ms. Stewart-Mitchell. Thumbs up if you think the statement is true, or thumbs down if you think the statement is false.
T
F
My favourite colour is green.
T
F
I’m left handed.
T
F
I went to Tampa this summer.
T
F
I think spiders are cool.
T
F
This is my 10th year of teaching.
T
F
I have been to Spain.
T
F
I have one hamster, two tree frogs and five fish.
T
F
I have two children.
T
F
I grew up on a farm and helped with many chores.
T
F
I adore rowing.
T
F
I dislike technology and social media.
T
F
I come from a family of seven children.
T
F
My husband is a vice principal.
T
F
Sometimes I speak my mind too much!
T
F
I love watching movies!
T
F
I have a blog and the address is: www.stewiessmartthoughts.blogspot.com


Do you have any other questions for me? Write them on this page, or later you can send me a tweet @jstewiestewie  #stewiequestion  
or if you prefere, send me an e-mail at: j.stewart-mitchell@rcsd.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment