When writing your myth, refer to previous blog posts on writing.... But before you begin your rough draft, ensure you have completed the following....
1. Brainstorm - Web your ideas...
2. Ensure that you have all the necessary elements of a myth...
- Initial Incident/Problem to be solved
- 3 or 4 Key events - important in the development of the myth...
- Falling Action/Resolution
- Lesson or Moral
3. Plot these elements on your Plot Pyramid on the handout package given in class.
4. Start writing... Try to capture or grab your audience, "reel" them in!
Check out the link below to the Scholastic myth writing site to help you... there are myths by other teens like you!