Friday, February 24, 2012

Reportcards are coming...




I am totally ripping this off Jason's site... but I thought it was an awesome widget and it seems appropriate for the upcoming Term 2 Reportcard......


Remember....March 29th is theTerm 2 Reportcard...


All overdue assignments for Term 1, are to be completed by Friday, March 2nd!! Even if you moved into another class! Your grades will follow you!


All students who were in my class up to the February break, will still receive a reportcard from me for Term 2. All grades given at the beginning of March will go on the Term 3 Reportcard with the teacher you are assigned to. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me or the school. This transition is new for all of us... but it will bring some fantastic new changes to our school, especially with our newest addition to our staff, Mrs. Matt. I look forward to planning and team teaching units in ELA with her! So grade 7's who are moving to other class, we of course will miss you... but we will continue to do some of the great things we planned... just as a team! :-)


(BTW, Ms. Matt is also pumped about the Hunger Games movie coming out!!! I can barely contain my excitement! I know, you're thinking, "Me too!" or perhaps "Get a grip Stewie!" Sorry, I just LOVE that book!!!!!!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment