After you read the myth, reflect and respond on www.kidblog.org/missiontomakeadifference/
to the following questions. This will be due Wednesday, February 8th...
1. How do Prometheus and Zeus differ in personality?
2. Why is Prometheus a "true father" to humans unlike Zeus?
3. Why was Zeus' punishment so harsh?
4. What does this harsh punishment say about the Ancient Greeks and their values? Hint: think about who ruled the society...
5. Create a "poem" in Tribute to Prometheus. Use part of your response to assist you... as you will use the response and paste it into wordle.net
Here's Micaela's wordle as Tribute to Prometheus... Well done!
Read the poem, "Prometheus" by Lord Byron. Complete the questions on the sheet.