Fully Alive – p. 31 “Living in Relationship” All questions due Friday.
Read p. 32-60
Questions for reading. Answer in complete sentences.
1. Explain how parents deal with concerns with their teens (p.39)
2. Name 2 different ways families handle conflicts? (p.41) Why are there different ways to deal with conflict?
3. Explain the 3 forms of abuse that are in the text. How are children impacted by it? (p. 43-45)
4. If you had a chance to make rules, as a parent would, what would you do? Explain 3 considerations you would make... and why. (p. 47-49)
5. What are 5 qualities you have to offer as a friend? Why are these qualities beneficial? (p. 51)
6. Define "moods" and "cliques". Why are these potential "issues" in friendship? (p. 53-55)
7. Read the Biblical passages on p. 60, Deuteronomy and Corinthians... How can you incorporate these passages into your life?